Wednesday 14 November 2012

Final Interview (THE FI!)

So here it is... The Final Interview! My last chance to prove to them I am right for this job and they should pick me!! Ten minutes before the interview I found myself in the Emirates London headquarters lift going up and down twice trying to apply my red lipstick in the lift mirror and slipping into my heels! A delivery man got in on journey two and told me I looked gorgeous and not to worry...that probably just made me worry more and turn my cheeks the same colour as my lipstick.

Final interview outfit!

Anyway i digress, between the assessment day and FI we are asked to complete an online personality test i believe it was called a psychometrics test and bring with us (or email) various photographs of ourself; formal, passport and casual! The interview was meant to last about 45 to 50 minutes but mine only lasted about 30 minutes!! It was quite an intense interview of experience based questions but you are given time to think of an answer or scenario you can relate to in order to answer. You have to be quite specific when answering but if you have customer related previous experience you will be fine! For future applicants prior to interview I would recommend going over your career history and highlighting any time you worked with difficult customers or colleages or take note of when you went out of your way to help a customer etc...

After my interview I had no idea how I had done it was just the case of waiting 6 LONG WEEKS to find out!!! I think my recruitment officer must have known how much i wanted the job I told her I wasn't nervous about the interview I was just excited by this opportunity! She said it was refreshing ;)
 Formal photograph..big thank you to Ceri for taking the pictures and letting me borrow her skirt and white wall!
 Smiley passport pics with hair tied back (eughh not the most flattering photos i have to say)
Casual photo one!

 Casual photo two (but this wasn't acceptable as i had sunglasses on!)
Official casual photo two!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tia! I'm just in the process of sending in my outstanding photos and documents in... did you only send in 5 passport photos too or do I have to go get another set printed out for the 6 it says on the checklist? Every damn photobooth only does 5 it's been so frustrating!

    Thanks for your help chica! Couldn't have gone through the all the interviews without reading your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i know it was a pain in the ass! I did get another set printed and gave them the six. I don't know if its completely necessary but i thought better do it to be safe!! But actually i had to get more done for coming to dubai but i didn't use all the ones they asked for! Just make a copy of them from your home printer and that will be fine as a back up! and thanks so much to always nice to hear!xx

      Delete