Wednesday 28 November 2012

The Golden Call

Remember remember the fifth of November.......

The very next morning, after checking my online portal and receiving the 'you will be contacted' message i wake up to my phone ringing... its was the +971 digits which only means its DUBAI calling!!!! I compose myself for a second then answer, a lady asks for myself and i reply "Yes its me! Ive been waiting for your call!!" I can't believe i actually said that to her but i was just so excited i wanted to scream!! Ha anywayy she congratulates me and welcomes me to the Emirates Cabin Crew, I will be off to Dubai on the 11th January to start my new life. After we finished the phone call, I cried my eyes out! I just really couldn't believe it, it was a special moment after everything thats happened over that last few years with life and love and failing to get a worthwhile job I had finally done it and got one of the most amazing career i could only dream of. I was the only one at home that morning and everyone was at work so i couldn't tell my mum or sister! It was infuriating i wanted to tell the world! Finally that afternoon i told them all and had another big happy cry!! I couldn't believe all the friends that congratulated me of facebook either, it was really a nice feeling that everyone was happy for me!!




Roll on January 11th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment