Wednesday 21 November 2012

You will be contacted...

On the 4th of November, a few weeks after sending off my final pictures I decided to go check my online portal to see the status of my application but I could no longer log on and I could just see this message in red writing...

"You will be contacted by your recruitment coordinator at the earliest."



AAAHHHH I felt like screaming! I'd been reading other Emirates hopefuls blogs and they had also received this message then they received the 'golden call' not so long after congratulating them!! The rest of that day I was going out of my mind thinking have I got it? Haven't I got it? Then at some stupid hour because I couldn't sleep I thought I'd type the red message into google and see what others said it meant... I found hundreds of blogs and forums telling me YES you have got the job!!! It was like 99.9% sure but I would just have to wait it out now for the phone call!!!



2 comments:

  1. So did you get the golden call finally?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. check the rest of my blog.....!!! haha yes I'm now in dubai training

      Delete