Thursday 6 December 2012

Medicals medicals medicals

So as you can guess from the title I am currently undergoing all the various medical procedures that have to be completed before I go to Dubai!! Ive got the dental out the way now woohooo! I had to have two fillings which was fine but cost me an absolute bomb with all the appointments! And Ive completed my medical examinations and received my final acceptance to join the Emirates cabin crew! Yay. I now just have to get all my vaccinations complete! AAHHH injections! So here is the long list of jabs i have to get so I can fly all over the world....

Polio
Diphtheria
Tetanus
Typhoid
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
MMR (Mumps, Measles, Rubella)
Yellow Fever
Menningococcal ACWY
Varicella


Ive had most of them now but some of the vaccinations require 3 jabs over a period of time GREAT. And In the UK at the moment there is a shortage of Menningococcal meningitis and MMR. FANTASTIC. I swear my life right now is just appointment after appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment