Monday 24 December 2012

18 days to go...



Time is going so quickly now! I have been so busy with Christmas festivities that i now have less than 3 weeks to go and i'm not ready at all!! I still need to do all my shopping for the big move but i figured i'd do that in the sales and I really need to get serious about completing the workbook! Once Christmas is out the way then it will be all go go go!!! Very exciting but nervous times! This morning i checked my online portal and my accommodation is in progress now! This is what I'm thinking about the most now, I just really want to be placed with my new Emirates friends that I have made through the Emirates January DOJ Facebook group! I cannot recommend highly enough to anyone that is joining Emirates to join your months Facebook group!! My group has been SO AMAZING and so helpful when i have a question or when i just want to share something Emirates related! Everyone has been so lovely and I have already met some special people through it which I just can tell will be the best of friends! We already have plans for the beach on the first day!! Dubai see you in 18 days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment