Thursday 13 December 2012

Keep calm and...

Back in October I was having a bit of a shit time. I was getting over break up, I had no idea what I was going to do with my life and I was applying for so many jobs and just wasn't getting anywhere. So, overall it was a little bit depressing. 

Anyway, after one of my interviews I popped into town for a bit of shopping and a man in the street stopped me. I don't know why I stopped as I usually wouldn't but he caught me at a weak moment as i was in a bit of a fluster after this certain interview! Turns out he was a charity guy selling key rings and as i was kinda put on the spot I felt i had to buy one!! As i walked away - keyring in hand - I felt like welling up!! It was really bizarre as it was just a stupid keyring and I am not the emotional sort but the words on it struck a cord. 

"KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON" 

I guess I was feeling a bit deflated and exhausted from everything that had happened in the last month or so and this was just a little message to let me know that everything was going to be okay. And you know what.... it was!!! It was just 2 weeks later I got a very special ''GOLDEN CALL" which i'm sure is going to change my life forever!

I guess everything happens for a reason! 

No comments:

Post a Comment