Sunday 30 December 2012

Clothes and Beauty Haul!!!

Somebody went shopping!!!! As it is only 12 days until i move to Dubai and start a new career and life I felt it was necessary to treat myself and go shopping!!! Heres a sneak peek as to what I bought, most things are for work and the rest...well they are just for me ha!



Green shorts H&M, Black crop top Topshop, Red skirt H&M

Black blazer H&M, Green biker jacket H&M 


Black high-rise jeans River Island, Black trouser with belt H&M, Black trouser H&M (black trousers are required for training!)


Red dress Zara, Navy dress French Connection, Printed maxi dress River Island, Black polka dot maxi skirt H&M.


Black ballerina pumps Primark, Red court heels Primark, Black and red loafers Zara.


Hair pins Primark, Earrings H&M, Pink coat hangers Primark, Earrings and necklace Primark.


Diorblush in Framboise and Strawberry sorbet 943, Dior waterproof eyeliner in Trinidad Black 094, Diorshow blackout mascara in Kohl Black 099, J'dore Dior Parfum, Diorific Long wearing true color lipstick in Ange Bleu 013, Dior Vernis nail lacquer in Red Royalty 999, Dior Vernis nail lacquer in Masai Red 853


Clarins Paris body lotion, Estée Lauder anti-oxidant daywear creme SPF 15, Clarins Paris Vital light night anti-ageing cream, Revlon extra life no chip top coat nail varnish.



And thats it!!! What do you guys think? I'm starting to feel nervous now its a matter of days before i leave but after this shopping trip I do feel a bit more prepared and i'm going to start packing over the next few days! Very scary! Also in the next few days I should receive my flight details and visa then the following week my accommodation details!! So excited to find out where I'm going to live! The January 4th joiners found out their accommodation today and they are all really awesome places! Fingers crossed for us 11th January joiners!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey..

    Oh my gosh - i love your blog. Its great.:D:D

    I have a date to join Emirates - 17th of January 2013. So i guess im the same as you, up to my eyes in medicals and packing. Soooo exciting!

    Have you heard anything more about your accomodation yet?

    I cant wait.:):)

    My email address is lucina_21@hotmail.co.uk if you want to keep in touch..

    GOOD LUCK!! :D:D

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lucina! Thank you so much! Its always nice to hear that someone likes my blog!!

    Ooh have you joined the January Facebook group?

    Haven't heard anything about accommodation yet, i will get that info 5 days before i leave! so not long to wait now!!

    :D xxx

    ReplyDelete