Monday 4 February 2013

Dubai Shopping Festival Clothing Haul!

As mentioned in my previous post, I went to the Dubai shopping festival this weekend to catch the very end of the January sales!! I am going to be so skint for the rest of this month as I bought quite a bit but it was too hard to resist!! Also I didn't bring any cold clothing with me here so treated myself to not one but two coats!!! One is this khaki parker coat with fur trimmed hood from Zara which I had been admiring for ages back at home and the other is this leopard print and faux leather coat from Pull & Bear. I don't really need two coats as i live in the dessert now but it was too late I'd fallen in love with Parker and the leopard print one was super cheap in the sale about 100 dirhams which is like £17?! Also I'm going to be flying all over Europe and will need them then!! Also from Zara I bought a khaki shirt with red striped detail and gold chain in the pockets! Just something casual to throw on over a vest maybe.

Khaki Parker coat with detachable lining and fur hood, Zara.

Khaki Shirt, Zara Trafaluc. Leopad print and faux Leather coat, Pull & Bear.

Now my next buys were a bit more summery! I have a bit of an obsession with buying bikinis! I seriously love them and i have far too many already but it doesn't matter i need more!! The first bikini here is just sooooo cute its from River Island and has just arrived in stores. I just love it, so pink, flowery and frilly! Second bikini here is nothing fancy but it was in the sale at Pull & Bear for about a tenner so thought i couldn't go wrong with it!!

Pink frill bikini, River Island. Tribal frill bikini, Pull & Bear.

Next these shorts were both in the sale, really cheap and looked quite nice on so bought them!! The black ones are quite tiny so not sure if i will wear them in Dubai but the pink ones are a little longer and have a cute detail on the pocket!

Black hot pants, Pull & Bear, Pink shorts, Topshop.

Coral Lace top, Forever 21. Crop top, Topshop.

Finally, I bought this super pretty coral lace top from Forever 21. It wasn't in the sale but Forever 21 is cheap anyway! I Think it will look nice with a body con skirt and blazer maybe. Annnddddd last thing is this grey polo neck crop top from TopShop. I have some black high waisted jeans it will go perfect with! Voila! I am now poor!!!


OHHH and just to update you guys I passed my SEP exam so i'm officially licensed to fly on the Airbus A380! Pretty snazzy eh?! 





1 comment:

  1. Dubai Shopping is very exclusive experience thanks for your great discounts I always happy to your post,thanks for shearing about this and I always appreciate your post.I’m really amazed with your posting skills as well as with the layout on your blog site.
    Buy Deals and Coupons in Dubai

    ReplyDelete