Tuesday 26 February 2013

My First Roster!

This weekend I got my first roster for when i start flying in March!! SO EXCITING!! My first two flights will be supy flights where I go on both A380 and B777. On soupy flights you work as more of an assistant so you can see how everything works and help out if the other crew need anything! Then thats it all your flights following this will be operational! EEEK not long now!!
Ok so without further ado, my supy flights will be to Dhaka in Bangladesh (turnaround) and Munich (layover). My operational flights for March will be Paris, Munich, Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) and London Heathrow!!! Yeaaaah so excited to go back home to see my family and friends and get more of my belongings to bring out to Dubai! Also whats exciting about my LHR flight is that I'm 'deadheading' on it, so this means i will be travelling as a passenger one way and working the return (or vice versa)! and fingers crossed if I'm lucky my mum and sister will be on the same return flight to Dubai with me!! Only 5 days left of training college now!


5 comments:

  1. Your supy sounds scary lol, but your operationals are soo good! You must be so excited! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture, really like your uniform! :) I'm so curious about how you will experience your first flights, it's so exciting when you walk to the aircraft with the crew for the first time, your finally one of them after all the training and everything :) Good luck and enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey.
    I was gonna say this by the time when you have done your first flight, but welcome to the industry, and im saying that on behalf of all pilots.
    its gonna be one hall of a experience and a lot of nice moments both in the air and on the ground, and also a lot of adventures.
    anyways, you look great in this uniform, and i wish you a lot of happy and safe flyings hey.
    take care..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, love it! will your sister and mom stay with you - have you arranged the special price for them already?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last night I filled in my online application, something I have been considering for a year now but finally plucked up the courage to do it. I am so excited about the possibility of becoming cabin crew for Emirates that I could barely sleep last night and have been googling ever since. That's how I found your blog :). I have to say you blog is AMAZING and its made me want this even more. If you could give me any tips and advice for getting through the different application stages that would be amazing. I am from New Zealand but have been living in London for the past year so am applying from here. If I get through I will probably go through the same thing as you. I can honestly say that I have never wanted anything more in my life. You look absolutely stunning in your photos and it sounds like you are having an amazing time. Best wishes for your first flight. And fingers crossed I will get through and be there later in the year

    ReplyDelete