Wednesday 13 February 2013

I feel like a Trolley Dolly!!!

I got my uniform!!! Ive been waiting for this day and it was so exciting getting my suitcase (Samsonite one verrry nice!) filled with all my new uniform! Couldn't wait to get home and try it on and here it is!! Vanity at its best but i don't care i love my new uniform! Its all starting to feel real now! Also I'm currently medical training and today i learnt how to deliver a baby! I was so looking forward to this part of the training its always fascinated me! And i was picked to deliver the placenta! Really very interesting would be so cool to put my new skills into real life! Just on an aeroplane its not so ideal!!!
Anyway, pictures......


Double Trouble!!!


'How may I assist you today?'



How do I look?!!!

xxx





4 comments:

  1. SO good! When do you start flying? Can't wait to see photos of you travelling. My open day in Cardiff is in 3 weeks and i'm soo nervous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck for your interview Ciemuna!! I start flying in 2 weeks now! Really cant wait! I'll make sure to keep everyone updated with my adventures!

      Delete