Monday 14 January 2013

I heart Dubai

Just a quick blog post as i have no internet in my apartment yet!! I'm just sat in Starbucks which is on the ground floor of my building! My apartment in Sahara Tower is ABSOLUTELY amazing!! I am just so lucky! Im right in the city with everything at my doorstep and the flat is so massive and my bedroom is great!! I have a huge balcony which runs along the side of the apartment from my room to the lounge area! I have just one flatmate but i haven't met her yet as she's away on a flight but i know she is lovely because she left me welcome presents by my bedroom door!! And she says she loves going out, food, drinking, shoes and handbags so i think we are going to get on very well and have a lot of fun!! Anyway I better go as I have to be up at half 5 in the morning!! Having further medicals tomorrow and ID pictures so i get to try on the proper uniform!!! I'll try and do a blog post soon about the medicals here in Dubai and the timetable for the first week! And post some pics of my amazing apartment! x

1 comment:

  1. i always appreciated Tia becuase he can share awesome post here , very informative and interesting thing i found in this content thanks for share with us Dubai Apartments

    ReplyDelete