Wednesday 9 January 2013

Mini haul!

Did my last and final shop in the UK before I leave for Dubai! I bought lots stuff for my new apartment so that it feels homey and looks pretty! Also got some other bits and bobs here they are!


Benefit high beam (so good for cheekbones), Bourjois volume clubbing mascara (one of the best mascaras I've used great for thick full lashes), Mac fix+ skin refresher/finishing mist (never tried this but thought it would be good to fix makeup and rehydrate my skin whilst flying i hear its very drying on skin), Collection2000 base coat, Boots night cream (I don't want get get wrinkly in the desert sun!), L'Oréal Paris infallible foundation in 200 Golden Sand (good everyday foundation for full coverage), Boots time delay replenishing eye cream (say no to wrinkles!!!)



Heart and dot print dishcloth, king size duvet cover, tea towels, wall clock and hot pink extra large towel, all Primark.


Large black 'pleather' handbag, Primark. (Thought this would be perfect for training as we need a huge black bag to fit all our workbooks in! This will also fit my laptop in too!)


Marc by Marc Jacobs 13" laptop case, Selfridges. (Bought this online, should arrive tomorrow woohoo!! I did previously have it in black but i lost it :( pink one is just as good though!)






No comments:

Post a Comment