Tuesday 29 January 2013

Ikea Haul

Went to Ikea Dubai this weekend to get some goodies for my apartment! Here's what I bought! You'll notice I had a bit of a red theme going on...its all to match my bedding ha!!


So Red shaggy rug 45Dhs, Red waste bin 9Dhs, Papaya smelly tea lights 15Dhs, Three tea light glasses 2Dhs each, Vanity mirror 19Dhs, Mushroom plant pot 7Dhs and my plant named George 25Dhs, all for my bedroom.
Red baking tray 25Dhs, Red cake/muffin baking tray 35Dhs, Striped cake/muffin cases 8Dhs, Multi colour straws 3Dhs, Lunch boxes 12Dhs and Kitchen drainer 11Dhs. I also bought a pink shower curtain for my pink bathroom but thats already up so no photo sozzzzz!

3 comments:

  1. Thank u very much for sharing everything Tia!!! I'm so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thanks so much! you should be its great out here!! :) when do you join?

      Delete
  2. Hey Tia!
    I'm your new follower, and I wanted to say thank you for your blog and your Instagram. You really keep me motivated to be an Emirates cabin crew as well, I can;t wait to expierence what you are expierencing right now! Amazinggg!! keep us updated greetz from The Netherlands xx

    ReplyDelete