Sunday 6 January 2013

Sahara Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road

In the very early hours of this morning before going to sleep from the night before (it was my leaving party!) I just happened to check my emirates portal and guess what.....my accommodation details were there waiting for me!!!!

As of Friday, The Sahara Tower on Sheikh Zayed Road will be my new home! I am just sooo happy that my new apartment is right in the city of Dubai and not out in the dessert liked I feared I could be! And most importantly I am really close to my friends accommodation also on Sheikh Zayed Road in the 21st Century Tower! I can't seem to find much information about the Sahara Tower on the internet but I do know that its 131.46m tall, it has 31 floors, the buildings construction was completed in 1997 and it has its very own starbucks! Here are some photos...





Sheikh Zayed Road ..... By day and by night









3 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Adriana and I'm from Portugal. I will live in Sahara Tower too! Do you like living there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Adriana ... are u on the highest floor ??

      Delete
  2. Hola Adriana ... are u on the highest floor ??

    ReplyDelete