Thursday 10 January 2013

It's time!!!

Today is the day. Today is the day I am moving to Dubai. Starting a new life, a new career, a new everything. I really can't believe that I am actually doing this!!! I'm moving to the United Arab Emirates to live and work!!!! Isn't that just crazy?!!! Its half two in the morning and i have to be up in two hours to get ready and go to the airport but i'm not tired at all!! Ive painted my nails emirate red with my new Dior polish (looks great coverage is ahhmayzing) and I believe I am all packed! WTF?! I am never this organised nor ready/on time. Maybe i'm turning over a new leaf? It would be apt hence all the new new new. Anyway I feel like i'm rambling... Today I had my final vaccination for my medicals it was my mumps, measles and rubella booster injection. I know it seems a little last minute for jabs but I had to wait a month after my yellow fever jab to get it as they are live vaccines or something! Hopefully this won't make me sick like the typhoid one did. I also had a dentist appointment today for a Dental OPG x-ray (...required for work) but decided to cancel it as it was real expensive and I've heard rumours through the emirates cabin crew that are already in Dubz that its not needed anymore, so fingers crossed i don't. Also today I got my Emirates passport size photos. We are required to have 10 smiley photos in formal attire so I trotted to my local tescos to get them printed but the machine was out of order so i had to trot on to Sainsburys..... (I think I need to go to sleep I have no idea what I'm going on about I don't trot my mum drove me?) Anyway here are the pictures! My next post will be from Dubai!! Or maybe at 40,000 if I can connect to the A380 airbus wifi!!!! Isn't that bloooody mental?!



2 comments:

  1. Hi! :)

    What happened with your Dental X-Ray? Did you have problems?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete