Wednesday 9 January 2013

Goodbyes

I don't really quite know where to start. This past weekend has been ridiculous, I feel like I have been on one long massive emotional roller coaster getting bursts of excitement and happiness and then coming right down to crying my eyes out saying goodbye to the people i love. This weekend was the weekend I had my leaving drinks and last night out in my hometown of Reading (woooo) and I had to say goodbye to all my lovely, fantastic and most amazing friends in the world :(





F . R . I . E . N . D . S..... Do you really need them? YES!


So Saturday night I had a big group of my closest friends over to my house for drink and food and then we would head off later into town for more drinks and dancing! The night was so much fun and it was so great to have everyone all in one place for one night to celebrate!! Saying goodbye to everyone was the hardest, some of my friends left earlier than me and so the crying began sooner than I had expected! It was really weird crying I felt silly because I am going to see them again soon and these friends I have known and been close with for years and time apart just doesn't make a difference to us. We can come and go but still our friendship stays the same and I do know they will always be there for me. But it still is sad to say goodbye and I guess it was to do with the alcohol, the excitement and nerves and the fact that I love them all and will miss them all very much!! Enough with all the emotional stuff! Here are some photos of some very special people :)



My leaving party!


With my Mum and Sister <3


My girls!


With the boys!


Little trip to London!


Family on Christmas Eve <3


My partner in crime Alex hahaha!



TWO DAYS UNIL DEPARTURE!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment